Thursday, March 24, 2011

i'm new here

hye guys ! i'm new here . i'm started to do this blog is because i love to read people's blog , and with that i'm interested to create my own blog . hehe . act , dah lama ada cuma tak pandai guna . hehe . okaaaayyyy . let me introduce myself . i'm shafiqa bt abd hamid , pqa for short . i live in jb , i mean i love jb . haha . i'm 21st this year . i'm still study but this sem was my final sem . so , i can't wait to finish my study . hehe . i'm taking diploma in computer system and networking at KPTM,batu pahat . this course is quite fun , but i don't like it . haha . mesti korang semua menyampahkan tengok aku speaking bagai , eh who cares ? haha . suka hati lah nak cakap bahasa apa pon . hehe . okay sambung balik , and now i'm having industrial training at telekom malaysia berhad , gerek kan ? hehe . okayy guys , i think it's enough . for those yang dah pandai main blog tu, please teach me , sebab i bukan pandai pon . baru kot . hehehe . see ya ! :)

1 comment: